Amethyst Yoni Egg
Mystra Amethyst Yoni Egg
This Mystra Amethyst Yoni Egg is used as an alternative therapy for women's sexual health.
Yoni Eggs are hand carved crystals, this one is made out of pure amethyst and they are drilled which allows you to pull and remove a natural hemp string (also included) just as you would do with a tampon.
When inserted into the vagina, these eggs help strengthen the vaginal muscles and the pelvic floor giving it more vitality, with an effect similar to the Kegel exercises.
We recommend using the yoni egg for 20 minutes a day and it will gradually start to tone and strengthen your pelvic floor, whilst also creating more lubrication, arousal and sensation.
Benefits of the yoni eggs
- Awaken sensation & pleasure in the vagina
- Intensify orgasms
- They may increase lubrication
- Experience enhanced sexual pleasure with your partner
- Stronger pelvic floor & vaginal muscles
- Vaginal muscles recovery after childbirth
How to use your Mystra Yoni Egg?
1) Wash your egg with soap and mild water. We recommend boiling water and placing it for a few minutes and starting using it when it has cooled down. Important to sterilize your egg between use!
2) Gently insert the egg into your vagina. Start working with your pelvic floor, feel the powerful connection with your body by squeezing and releasing the egg. You might begin with a 10-15 minute session, if comfortable.
Until next time: Important to sterilize your egg - clean your egg after use and before using again.
It is recommended to start with this large size because the larger the size of the egg, the easier it is to feel and hold.
Size: 45mm x 30mm - weighs 55gr (recommended for all users and beginners).
Material: 100% pure amethyst crystal
Comes in a Mystra handmade textile pouch for safe keeping.
*All our products are handmade, meaning variation can occur as every egg is unique.
Free shipping in Mexico. Discreet packaging - there are no mentions of the product’s purpose anywhere.
We don’t recommend the use of yoni eggs if you have been diagnosed with vaginal infection, UTI or bacterial vaginosis or if you are pregnant.